2018 upland game youth hunts
These hunts are open to all youth who meet the age requirements and who either graduate from Hunter Education or who participate in Utah's Trial Hunting Program. You can read more about these hunts on page 13 of the Utah Upland Game & Turkey Guidebook.
Besides those listed in the guidebook, there may be additional hunts offered in areas across the state. Once they are scheduled, those opportunities will be listed below.
Youth hunters are also permitted to hunt all regular seasons open to adults.
Statewide youth-only seasons
- Chukar partridge: Sept 22–24, 2018
- Gray (Hungarian) partridge: Sept 22–24, 2018
- Pheasant: Oct 13–15, 2018
- California and Gambel’s quail: Oct 13–15, 2018
- Wild turkey general season: April 26–28, 2019
Information about the 2018 youth pheasant hunts will be available soon.